Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice and you may have seen this during your visits in the past.
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the California Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you within 24- 48 hours before your appointment to ask some COVID -19 screening questions.
- Our doors will remain lock. Please call us when you arrive so that we may let you know when we are ready to see you or please ring our doorbell.
- -You will be asked the same COVID-19 screening questions again when you arrive at our office. A member of our team will be stationed there to greet you and ask the screening questions.
- - Please wear your mask, adult, and children, until you are asked to do the mouth rinse. You will wear your mask again after the dental procedure.
- -We will take and record your temperature upon arrival at our office as a part of the screening process.
- -No one is allowed in the waiting room. Please stay outside or in your car. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, and this is the means we must take to ensure everyone’s safety.
- -Please walk on the blue sticky mats in front of doors and exits. Do not walk around it.
- - As you come in the office, you will be instructed to wash your hands and rinse with an antiseptic solution.
- -Please do not bring any large bags or unnecessary things, toys or belongings.
- -Bring a light sweater as it may be a little chilly due to the air filters running.
- -We will limit our face-to-face communication so we will contact you before your appointment to check if you have any concerns and arrange business matters.
- -New dental equipment will be used for patient and staff protection. We have enclosed our treatment rooms to control spread of aerosol. Ultra Fine Particle Air filtration is present to allow for air exchanges above recommendation. UV-C is used for room sterilization after each patient.